Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Agreement of Work
I understand that I am acting as the Client and the Agreement of Work is solely between myself and the Nanny directly. I understand with this Agreement of Work confirmed from the introduction given through The Hotel Nanny website, that payment of nanny services will be direct from Client to Nanny.
On accepting your nanny confirmation and allocation prepared for you means:
- I acknowledge that my child is in good physical condition unless I have stated otherwise on my booking form and do not know of any condition or reason that my child should not participate in any gentle play/running/physical activities.
- I give my 100% confirmation that I have fully briefed the nanny allocated with the routine of my children, any likes or dislikes and anything the nanny may need to know for the smooth and safe transition of care.
- I have made my nanny aware of all and any medical problems, allergies of all kinds medications or temperature of my child/children prior to the booking. Any emittance of this important information will mean the nanny can cancel the booking on arrival once told if she feels she is under briefed, prepared or suitable for the medical complications
- I am fully aware that the care I am purchasing is professional nanny care. The nannies are not specialist care providers.
- I understand that a safe and nurturing environment will always be given for my child/children and activities will be offered within and close to the grounds of the respective Hotel with optimum safety in mind. Therefore, I further agree to release and hold harmless The Hotel Nanny from all claims and liabilities of any type whatsoever of injury, sickness or death to my child, which may result from my taking on the service of a nanny from The Hotel Nanny agency.
- If I require my child/children to be taken ‘off site’ from the hotel. Please copy and paste this sentence and email to your nanny.
I hereby allow my nanny to take my child/children on an outing away from the hotel environment in which to enjoy sightseeing and local attractions. I release my nanny of any liability or injury that may occur to my child while away from the hotel
- I understand that I will pay for a 4 hour minimum to the nanny directly to her by cash or card transaction. We allow a 5 minute buffer to return to your room. However, after that, another additional hour will automatically occur with no exception.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your nanny, you must inform the office immediately of the problem and terminate the nanny care. You must not continue with nanny care you know you are not satisfied as it is not the experience we wish you to have.
- Your nanny will arrive with a tailor made basket of stories and toys, I accept these toys are safe and appropriate for my child.
- You must clearly state any after midnight care needed to inform the nanny ahead of time in London due to tube travel reducing its service after midnight and being less safe. If your requirement goes beyond midnight an extra £20 is required to pay for safe carriage home for your nanny.
- At all times you must communicate what your plans are for your nanny and if you undertake any spontaneous trips or journeys with the nanny, she must be clear and comfortable with where she is going to or being driven.
- If at any time a trip or journey is expected and the nanny is asked without prior warning or discussion, then your nanny has the full right to decline the trip. she will instead be happy to work out her time duration with you/your children at the specified location/hotel. If in the instance a nanny chooses not to partake in an unexpected journey due to not feeling comfortable due to safety – her right to turn the offer down will be supported by the office. All nanny time organised and booked will still need to be paid in full.
- All outings and plans for longer durations of nanny care must be discussed with the office and nanny prior to a booking in order to set all the connecting Health and Safety as well as correctly check whether any additional personal nanny insurances is necessary for your nanny to obtain prior.
- All and any ‘out of pocket’ expenses will be claimed, such as additional insurance needed to cover certain specialised trips or outings. Taxi fare to safely return home after midnight in London ONLY due to reliance on tube travel. Elsewhere car use is the mode of travel.
- The Hotel Nanny is the introductory ‘Agent’ and all of The Hotel Nanny team are self-employed. Your nanny will send you a direct ‘nanny to client’ contract of work upon the agreement of work, hours and details offered.
- The Hotel Nanny bares no liability, no acts or admissions of the nannies. The Hotel Nanny as an introductory agent and passed this agreement of service is therefore, not liable for anything the nanny does.
- The Hotel Nanny will take no money from the client for the direct nanny care used and enjoyed. This is to be done directly from client to nanny on all occasions.
- The Hotel Nanny makes no warranty or representation that this website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of this website.
- No part of this website is intended to constitute advice and the content of this website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- No part of this website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. No goods and / or services are sold through this website and product and / or service details are provided for information purposes only.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations of products and / or descriptions of services available from The Hotel Nanny correspond to the actual products and / or services, The Hotel Nanny is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
- The Hotel Nanny does not represent or warrant that such products and / or services will be available from us or our premises. For this reason, please contact us prior to visiting if you wish to enquire as to the availability of any products and / or services. Any such enquiry does not give rise to any express or implied warranty that the products and / or services forming the subject matter of your enquiry will be available upon your arrival at our premises.
- All pricing information on the website is correct at the time of going online. The Hotel Nanny reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
Extra Charge on Bookings
Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years operate at a premium booking rate for these selected dates.
Payments and Cancellations
- All booking requests going in to the portal MUST HAVE at least 7 days prior advance time for the request for optimum success and at the very least 72 hours’ notice for nanny availability. If you enter the nanny portal with less than 72 hours’ notice, you do so at your own risk at not finding availability as this is considered to be a ‘last minute booking’ it is highly unlikely you will find availability if your booking falls on a high frequency day for example Thursday through to Sunday. There will be no refund on your payment if you choose to enter in to the portal with less than the minimum time notice.
- Bookings cancelled less than 48 hours before the booking begins are not refundable or if payment has yet to be made, a full charge is in place and payment must be made to your nanny. For high demand time frames for bookings of Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday this requires 24 hours notice of cancellation.
- For larger ‘consecutive day bookings’ for one given family takes a lot of preparation to make the nanny available for your given times. Once your confirmation has been sent with your nanny/session these cannot be changed or swapped last minute for other times. Times can be added however the cancellation procedure is as above.
- A full refund will be issued on any bookings cancelled when plenty of notice has been given.
- For large corporate bookings of more than 5 nannies prepared and confirmed, this must be prepared and arranged through the office as a ‘Concierge Membership’ only.
- Events companies, Wedding Planners, PA’s and any 3rd party agencies – must be arranged through the office on the ‘Concierge Membership’ only.
- If a nanny has to travel from out of city for your cover this will be mentioned – a travel charge will be applied. Higher travel charges will be discussed with you directly
- You are required to pay and balance for your nanny time ordered when possible prior to the nanny care starting. Please connect with your nanny to balance this bill. If your go over your time goes over the pre-paid amount this will then be added at the end of your session with you present.