We are here to serve you, and will try our best to accommodate last-minute bookings. However, all bookings placed less than 24 hours from the start time may incur an additional administration fee.
Terms and conditions
On accepting our nanny confirmation and allocation prepared for you means:
- I acknowledge that my child is in good physical condition unless I have stated otherwise on my booking form and do not know of any condition or reason that my child should not participate in any gentle play/running/physical activities.
- I give my 100% confirmation that I have fully briefed the nanny allocated with the routine of my children, any likes or dislikes and any thing the nanny may need to know for the smoothe and safe transitio of care.
- I understand that a safe and nurturing environment will always be given for my child/children and activities will be offered within and close to the grounds of the respective Hotel with optimum safety in mind. Therefore, I further agree to release and hold harmless The Hotel Nanny from all claims and liabilities of any type whatsoever of injury, sickness or death to my child, which may result from my taking on the service of a nanny from The Hotel Nanny agency.
- Your package duration are as times stated. We allow a 5 minute buffer to return to your room. However, after that, another additional hour will automatically occur with no exception.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your nanny, you must inform the office immediately and terminate the nanny care of which the office will work hard on a replacement. A replacement may not be possible and hence forward your free choice of continuing the care is your agreement to the placement offered. Not at any stage can you consume all the nanny package if you are not happy.
- Your nanny will arrive with a tailor made basket of stories and toys, I accept these toys are safe and appropriate for my child.
- I accept I will require clearly any after midnight care to inform the nanny ahead of time. In London The Hotel Nanny provides safe carriage back to their homes once normal transport reduces and so a taxi will be provided.
- The Hotel Nanny makes no warranty or representation that this website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of this website.
- No part of this website is intended to constitute advice and the content of this website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- No part of this website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. No goods and / or services are sold through this website and product and / or service details are provided for information purposes only.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations of products and / or descriptions of services available from The Hotel Nanny correspond to the actual products and / or services, The Hotel Nanny is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
- The Hotel Nanny does not represent or warrant that such products and / or services will be available from us or our premises. For this reason, please contact us prior to visiting if you wish to enquire as to the availability of any products and / or services. Any such enquiry does not give rise to any express or implied warranty that the products and / or services forming the subject matter of your enquiry will be available upon your arrival at our premises.
- All pricing information on the website is correct at the time of going online. The Hotel Nanny reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
- Bookings cancelled less than 48 hours before the booking begins are not refundable or if payment has yet to be made, a full charge is in place and payment must be made. For high demand time frames for bookings of Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday this requires 72 hours notice of cancellation.
- Bookings cancelled less than a week from the date of the booking incur a 25% administration charge, 75% of the initial booking cost will be refunded.
- A full refund will be issued on any bookings cancelled when at least one week's notice is supplied.
- For large corporate bookings of more than 5 nannies prepared and confirmed, invoices will be balanced up to 4 weeks in advance and no refund offered for any changes hence in.